Content policies – Prohibited content
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that contain pornography, adult, or mature content.
Adult themes in family content
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service sites or properties that appear to be appropriate for a general audience but contain adult themes, including sex, violence, vulgarity, or other distasteful depictions of children or popular children’s characters, that are unsuitable for a general audience.
Dangerous or derogatory content
We believe strongly in freedom of expression, but we don’t permit monetization of dangerous or derogatory content.
For this reason, Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages containing content that:
- Threatens or advocates for physical or mental harm on oneself or others;
- Harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals;
- Incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
- Threatening someone with real-life harm or calling for the attack of another person
- Advocating suicide, anorexia, or other self-harm
- Content that promotes or advocates for harmful health or medical claims or practices
- Content that singles out someone for abuse or harassment
- Content promoting, glorifying, or condoning violence against others on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization
- Content that encourages others to believe that a person or group is inhuman, inferior, or worthy of being hated on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization
- Content promoting hate groups or hate group paraphernalia.
- Content that suggests a tragic event did not happen, or that victims or their families are actors, or complicit in a cover-up of the event.
- Content made by or in support of terrorist groups or content that promotes terrorist acts, including recruitment, or that celebrates terrorist attacks
Recreational drugs and drug-related content
We want to help keep people safe both online and offline, so we don’t allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury. For this reason, Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that sell or promote recreational drugs and drug-related content including:
- Promotion of substances that alter mental state for the purpose of recreation or otherwise induce “highs”. Examples:
- Cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine substitutes, mephedrone, “legal highs”
- Products or services marketed as facilitating recreational drug use. Examples:
- Pipes, bongs, cannabis coffee shops
- Instructional content about producing, purchasing, or using recreational drugs. Examples:
- Forums to exchange tips or recommendations on drug use
- Please be aware that the promotion of prohibited content includes providing links to contents that does not follow our recreational drugs and drug-related content policies.
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that contain certain alcohol-related content including:
- Online sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Promotion of irresponsible alcohol consumption, including the favorable portrayal of excessive, binge, or competition drinking.
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that promote tobacco and tobacco-related products, including cigarettes, cigars, tobacco pipes, and rolling papers.
Gambling and games-related content
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages with content that promotes online, real-money gambling or any internet-based game where money or other items of value are paid or wagered in exchange for the opportunity to win real money or prizes based on the outcome of the game.
- Online casinos or bookmakers
- Online lottery ticket or scratch card purchase
- Online sports betting
- Aggregator or affiliate sites that promote online gambling pages
To comply with local laws and regulations related to the promotion of healthcare and medicines, Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that contain certain healthcare-related content including:
- Online sale of prescription medication. Examples:
- Sales of prescription drugs, even if through an affiliate program
- Online pharmacies
- Pages that primarily drive traffic to online drugstores/pharmacies
- Sale of unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements. Examples:
- All items on this non-exhaustive list of prohibited pharmaceuticals and supplements (e.g., products that contain Ephedra)
- Herbal and dietary supplements with active pharmaceutical or dangerous ingredients
- Products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance
Hacking and cracking content
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that promote any form of hacking or cracking. Hacking and cracking content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides unauthorized access to software, servers, or websites.
Pages that offer compensation programs
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that promise payment or incentives to users who click on ads, surf the web, read emails, or perform other similar tasks. Similarly, Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that primarily drive traffic to, promote, or provide instructional materials on how to implement such services.
Users don’t want to be misled by the content they engage with online. For this reason, Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages that misrepresent, misstate, or conceal information about you, your content or the primary purpose of your web property.
- Enticing users to engage with content under false or unclear pretenses
- “Phishing” for users’ information
- Promotion of content, products, or services using false, dishonest, or deceptive claims (e.g. “Get Rich Quick” schemes)
- Falsely implying having an affiliation with, or endorsement by, another individual, organization, product, or service
- Directing content about politics, adult, gambling, social issues, or matters of public concern to internet users.
We want to be sensitive to our advertisers and users. For this reason Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages pages that display shocking content. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Content containing gruesome, graphic or disgusting accounts or imagery (e.g., blood, guts, gore, sexual fluids, human or animal waste, crime scene or accident photos)
- Content depicting acts of violence (e.g., accounts or images of shootings, explosions, or bombings; execution videos; violent acts committed against animals)
- Content with significant obscene or profane language (swear or curse words)
We want to help keep people safe both online and offline, so we don’t allow the promotion of weapons-related content that may lead to damage, harm, or injury.For this reason, Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages pages that contain the following weapons-related content:
- Pages that promote the sale of firearms. This includes but is not limited to handguns, rifles, shotguns, hunting guns, functioning antique guns, airsoft guns, paintball guns, bb guns, and 3D printed guns;
- Pages that promote the sale of a firearm-related part or component that is essential to, or enhances the functionality of a firearm. This includes but is not limited to 80% finished gun-parts, ammunition, ammunition clips, silencers, ammunition belts, stocks, conversion kits, gun-grips, scopes and sights;
- Pages that provide instructions about the assembly, enhancement or acquisition of any firearms including parts or components thereof. This includes, but is not limited to firearm-making instructions, guides, software or equipment for 3D printing of guns or gun parts;
- Pages that promote the sale of products that are designed to explode or could cause damage to nearby people or property. This includes but is not limited to explosives, nail bombs, chemical bombs, any fireworks that explode, firecrackers, and grenades;
- Pages that contain instructional content about the assembly, enhancement or acquisition of explosive items;
- Pages that promote the sale of other weapons that are designed to (in modern-day usage) injure an opponent in sport, self-defense, or combat. This includes but is not limited to the sale of throwing stars, brass knuckles, pepper spray;
- Pages that promote the sale of knives designed to provide a confrontational advantage. This includes disguised appearance or assisted-opening mechanisms such as switchblades, fighting knives, sword-canes, balisongs, military knives, push daggers, throwing axes;
- Pages that promote the use of weapons to inflict harm on others.
Content that enables dishonest behavior
We value honesty and fairness, so Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages pages with content that helps users to mislead others. Examples:
- Content that promotes creating fake or false documents such as passports, diplomas, or accreditation;
- Content that promotes creation of fake or false identities;
- Sale or distribution of term papers, paper-writing or exam-taking services;
- Information or products for passing drug tests;
- Content that promotes fraudulent activity
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages pages that contains content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages pages that offer for sale or promote the sale of counterfeit goods. Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another. They mimic the brand features of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product of the brand owner.
Underage, non-consensual, or illegal sex acts
Websiteflix, Inc. absolutely prohibits any content related to child sexual abuse imagery or pedophilia. Websiteflix, Inc. has always been at the forefront in the fight against online child abuse, and an avid supporter of family safety online.
Under United States federal law, child sexual abuse imagery is defined as visual depictions of minors (i.e., under 18) engaged in a sexual act such as intercourse, oral sex, or masturbation as well as the lascivious depictions of the genitals (covered or uncovered). This definition extends to photographs, videos, cartoons, drawings, paintings, and sculptures. The image can involve a real child; a computer-generated, morphed, composite or otherwise altered image that appears to be a child (think “Photoshop”). This also includes soliciting minors for sexual acts, which is also known as “enticement.”
Pedophilia is any content or behavior (images, texts, videos, etc.) that depicts, encourages, or promotes sexual attraction by adults toward minors (i.e., under 18).
Websiteflix, Inc. staff choose to be neutral when it comes to Politics, therefore Websiteflix, Inc won’t service pages with content such as:
- Political content
- Political Ads
- Political organizations, political parties, political issue advocacy or fundraising, and individual candidates and politicians.
- Pages that represent one’s political views
We value diversity and respect for others, and we strive to avoid offending users, so we won’t service pages that display content that promote:
- Church and church-related materials;
- Religious and religion-related materials;
*Please note that these are examples and not intended to be complete or comprehensive.
5379 Lyons Road #403
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
*Last update 6/17/2019